Payment Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and conditions become binding upon payment of any invoices received by Code and Copy (Pty) Ltd.
Code and Copy (Pty) Ltd.is s a limited company registered in South Africa. Registration number: 2019/315962/07
15 Oakdale Way, Parklands, Milnerton Cape Town, 7441
All prices are quoted in South African Rands
- All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
- Payments must be made within 5 working days of each milestone/schedule/invoice before any work may commence unless mutually agreed otherwise. Final payment must be made prior to website/application/project going live.
- Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the quote, milestone, delivery, project and terms & conditions.
- Code and Copy (PTY) Ltd. reserves the right to negotiate and refund an appropriate portion of the amount paid by customer towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 75% of the payment that you have already made. If the order is cancelled after the commencement of work, the maximum refund or charge will be 50% of the invoice. There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when more than 50% of the work has been completed. All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular mail or email. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
- Any changes requested after the project, work, website build or marketing strategy has commenced will take up to seven (7) days to complete and your project, work, website build or marketing strategy deadline will be pushed back by an additional seven (7) days per occurrence.
For minor or once-off works, payments need to be made either in advance or as per the terms mentioned in the invoice/proposal. If you require any changes to the terms, you must inform us in writing (emails accepted) within two working days of the receipt of the same.
- Late fees and charges: All outstanding invoices will cause the suspension of all services and may take up to 10 business days to reactive services.
- Due date: Is the date on which the payment is due as per the terms on the invoice/proposal Outstanding Invoice: An invoice is deemed to be outstanding if the payment is still due after 10 days of the expiry of the due date.
- Debt Collection: Client is provided a further 7 days after late payment fee is applied to pay the invoice. Failure to pay will result in the outstanding amount referred to a debt collector. Code and Copy (PTY) Ltd. will not be liable for any costs or charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount. Any charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount (debt collectors, administration charges, legal fees) will be referred to the client for processing.
- If you are late with a payment or have any queries regarding the Invoice, please contact your Accounts Manager immediately on receiving the invoice or reminder emails.
- All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is the client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
- Any payment relating to the domain name registration renewal or hosting or any 3rd party products or services purchased on behalf of the client will have to be paid in full and is non-refundable. In case of all renewal cancellations, we must be notified at least 30 days before the renewal date.
- Code and Copy (PTY) Ltd. generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. The website/application will be transferred-off to the nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
All emails and files transmitted from Code and Copy (Pty) Ltd. are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
WARNING: Although Code and Copy (Pty) Ltd has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Code and Copy (Pty) Ltd with another party by email without express written confirmation by a Director.
Code and Copy (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Code and Copy (Pty) Ltd. Employees of the company are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]